First and foremost, thank you for supporting small local businesses and for pushing yourself to make more music.
Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, we will be following all CDC and City of El Paso Guidelines at Studio 411.
There are a few things we’d like to mention:
- Our building requires you to wear a mask to enter and social distance from others in our building.
- We will be sanitizing our studio surfaces and equipment after each session.
- Our clients’ health is always a priority.
- If you are feeling ill, we advise you to wait on booking your session. (record an idea on your phone for now – that’s what we do)
- If you’ve been caring for someone with COVID-19 symptoms, we recommend getting tested, link below.
- For testing and more information on COVID-19, please visit epstrong.org.
Excited to see you new and familiar faces.
–Studio 411 Team